Dr. Michael Kun
Dr. Kun graduated from Temple University’s School of Dentistry in 1991. Since then he has developed his own specialized philosophy of guest-centered care. Following the idea that everyone is unique, he has created a dental office like no other. Additionally, Dr. Kun knows that exceptional dentistry takes a total commitment to his craft. So his approach is passionate and creative, and his talent is in artistically restoring the natural beauty of your smile.
Dr. Kun has been a sustaining member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and has been awarded Fellowship in the International Academy for Dental Facial Aesthetics. He continually takes courses to deliver the finest treatments and techniques possible. To further his post-graduate education, he is a Fellow of the prestigious Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies covering extensive cosmetic and neuromuscular training.
His professional affiliations include memberships and awards in:
- The International Academy for Dental Facial Aesthetics
- The Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- American Academy of Gnathologic Orthopedics
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- American Association for Functional Orthodontics
- International Association for Orthodontics
- Appliance Therapy Practitioners
- Team/Aesthetica and Aesthetic Society of Dental Plastic Surgery Study Clubs
- America’s Top Dentists 2006 – Current
- Voted Best of the Valley through Lehigh Valley Magazine – 2006-Current
He has a wonderful wife, Fay; a son, Alex, a daughter, Sydney, as well as Izzy, and a dog, Charlie.